The Virginia Economic Development Partnership creates and maintains a number of diverse resource tools. Our team consists of dedicated individuals whose combined expertise provides you with the up to date information you need to make an informed business decision.
Follow the links below to learn more about current news and announcements, to research state comparisons and labor ability, or to explore mapping, video and photo information.
- News Center: Search archived Press Releases, Commerce Quarterly Newsletters, and YesVirginia Insider Digital newsletters.
- Business Blog: Learn more about exciting announcements, business news, and economic development assets in the Commonwealth.
- The YesVa App: Learn more about our free App. We've made the site selection process easier and smarter by providing property information, photos, location data and community information on your smartphone or tablet.
- Compare Virginia: Conduct side-by-side comparisons of Virginia against the other 49 states and the District of Columbia in a wide range of statistical categories.
- Occupational Statistics: Get detailed information on Virginia's available workforce with results tailored by occupation.
- Announcements: View and track direct investment and new jobs announced in Virginia.
- Closings: View and track reductions and business closings in Virginia.
- GIS Data: Find high quality cartographic products and relevant spatial data layers.
- Library: Gain access to the Partnership's reports, guides, plans and other materials.
- Video Gallery: Watch video testimonials from business executives who have chosen Virginia.
- Photo Gallery: Explore photographs of Virginia's countryside, businesses, transportation systems and hardworking citizens.