THE VIRGINIA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PARTNERSHIP LAUNCHES YESVA MOBILE APP FOR IPAD, IPHONE AND ANDROID
-Free app serves as interactive tool allowing corporate clients, allies and site consultants to perfo-
RICHMOND - The Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) today announced the launch of its free YesVA mobile app available for the iPhone, iPad and Android. The YesVA app is a new, innovative tool for economic development that allows economic developers, allies, clients and consultants to perform site and building searches as well as compare Virginia to other states from a mobile device.
Mobile app features include:
• Explore Virginia’s existing inventory of available properties in a simple-to-use map
• Navigate properties by type and narrow down the options based on your requirements
• Save properties for later and share them with your contacts
• View one-to-one comparisons of how Virginia compares to other states in major business comparison categories
• View Community Profiles for each of the communities, regions and MSAs in the Commonwealth
• View recent industry announcements for each community
• Simple communication with the YesVA team for questions or concerns regarding any of the properties within the app
The YesVA app was designed to help companies make the most informed location decision for their business in a way that is powerful, portable and free.
“VEDP strives to find the most innovative ways to market Virginia, and the YesVA app exemplifies this goal,” said VEDP President and CEO Martin Briley. “Our clients and Virginia allies are paramount to the economic vitality of the Commonwealth, and the mobile app is one more way VEDP can provide a resource to help bring jobs and investment to our citizens.”
For more information, visit www.yesvirginia.org/app. Click here to download the app for Apple devices: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yesva/id547717299?mt=8. The Android app can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.yesvirginia.
The Virginia Economic Development Partnership, a marketing organization, was created by the Virginia General Assembly in 1995 to encourage, stimulate, and support the development and expansion of the economy of the Commonwealth. The Partnership is a state authority, which is governed by a 25-member Board of Directors appointed by the Governor and the Virginia General Assembly. To accomplish its objectives of promoting economic expansion within the Commonwealth, the Partnership focuses its efforts on business recruitment, expansion and international trade. VEDP has offices in Virginia, Belgium, Shanghai, Mexico, Japan, India and the United Kingdom.